Once you’ve created a company profile, you can start a round on iOS. Here’s how:
- Round Name: Choose a name for your round. This is what investors will see.
- Target Amount: Enter the amount that you’re targeting to raise on Party Round. This won’t be shown to investors.
- Accepted Currencies: Choose which currencies you’d like to accept from investors. We currently support USD and USDC. If you choose to enable USDC investments, you must link an external crypto wallet.
- Setup SAFE: Choose the SAFE terms that will be signed with each investment.
- Valuation Cap: If left blank, we will generate an uncapped SAFE.
- Discount: The percentage discount that you want to offer investors. For example, if the discount is 20%, investors will pay a rate of 80% on the SAFE. If left blank, we will generate a SAFE with no discount.
- Advanced options: This is where you can choose between things like pre-money valuation or post-money valuation.
- Review your terms and hit “Confirm." You can always review the SAFE under "Docs"